Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO, refers to techniques that improve a website’s content so that search engines notice it and rank the website higher in relevance to the query of the searcher.
We know that a higher ranking in organic search results is achieved by knowing and using those keywords most used by your customers in website content.
We also know that search engines reward websites that publish quality, consistent content.
However Google’s algorithm also looks for elements such as:
- Title tags
- Description tags
- Use of keywords, including in headers and title tags
- Image name, including captions
- Quality and number of outbound links
- Link title attribution
- Broken links
- Number of inbound links
Increase the number of visitors to your local business website with SEO effective management and marketing tools. Let us show you how to refresh your website content or write your new website content to rank high on Google.
White Bear Digital offers:
- Website review and search engine optimization (SEO) advice
- Keyword analysis and creation, and onpage SEO optimisation to improve website traffic
- SEO services for new websites (including creating keyword creation)
- Link creation and backlink building
Search Engine Optimization is a long term investment in your business, and good SEO practices result in increased traffic to your website and more sales.