White Bear Digital creates content that connects with users.
Content marketing is an online marketing strategy that centers on providing content that will grow your audience.
Effective content marketing strategy involves using superior analytical tools to
- Determine who your audience is
- Understand your current audience’s needs
- Predict what content will help to grow your audience
- Determine what keywords your audience will search to find you
- Use best SEO practices to improve your the search ranking of every page in your website
- Create a complete strategy of articles and on-page content that supports your social media and newsletter campaigns to entice your audience to return to your website
Content marketing is all about building a relationship with your audience. It is about cementing your business as a market leader in your field and showing that your brand is trustworthy.
Online, you can do this by:
- Delivering a personalised customer experience
- Creating content that is customer-focused (not sales driven)
- Using original, high-quality content that adds value and encourages customer loyalty
- Avoiding the traditional hard sell to position your brand as a credible expert
At the heart of any content marketing strategy is creating a consistent image and tone for your business.
Content marketing is not a short-term strategy.
The power of content marketing is that it works, even for small businesses.
Why? By consistently offering content that is valuable and informative, a business is establishing brand awareness. They are building relationships with their customers and encouraging sales.
Investing in your business.
For content marketing to be successful, a business must commit to a long-term strategy that keeps your audience returning to your website or social media platforms for more.
Craft a strategy that incorporates your social media and website based on your goals and your customer:
- Your brand’s values and goals
- Your audience demographic
- Your audience’s digital usage
- What your customers most often want to learn or know
- What your business aims are, for example, any product launches
- Upcoming events and local happenings that could increase sales
- Sale events
Don’t know where to go next?
We are very experienced in planning and executing content marketing strategies.
Whether you what advice, support, or just help planning, our Brisbane team can help you improve your audience reach.